Friday 8 November 2013

Fighting Oxidative Stress With PROTANDIM




I rarely feature a food supplements and products here unless necessary and I did my own research, evaluation and made sure I tried it myself. I was introduced to Protandim by a friend Emma Carreras, a health buff and a meticulous lady when it comes to choosing and taking food supplements, whenever she traveled, specially in the USA, she has something good, a "health finds" to share with me, which she of course meticulously evaluated herself and tried. Way back from one of her US trips, she shared me Protandim and offered me to buy her extra bottle to try, I tried and found it very good, to make sure that it really works I don't take any other things (vitamins or supplements) except that one, so I can also validate the claims. She told me that by taking Protandim, it is sufficient and no need to take anymore vitamins or other supplements, it was an all in one package, supports immune system and fight oxidative stress that cause major diseases like Diabetes, Heart diseases and Cancers. Since the product is from the US and not yet available in the Philippines, after a while, we stopped taking it and forget about it.  The good news is, it was now available in the Philippines and re-introduced to me by another friend in a Health Supplement industry Lexus Dela Cruz, one of the founding distributor in the Philippines, and told me the product will be launched here on Dec 1, 2013.

It is an anti-oxidant therapy that contains Phytochemical NRF2 activators from Turmeric, Milk Thistle, Bacopa, Ashwaganda, and Green tea ( five powerful herbs).

Oxidative stress is one of major leading health problems of today, cells oxidates faster due to lifestyle and habits of today can cause weak Immune system, faster aging, Inflammation, Degenerative diseases, Hypertension and Cardio-vascular diseases, Diabetes and even Cancers. Dietary supplement of Protandim, a potent composition of highly synergistic phytochemical Nrf2 activators results shows significant modulation by Protandim of pathways analysis involving not only antioxidant enzymes, but of those related to colon cancer, cardiovascular disease, and Alzheimer disease.


Watch the Video to know more about Protandim:








For intense scientific studies and publications you may check PubMed Journals: 


To know more about NRF2: 


Please send us a message to our contact form for a local distributors in the Philippines.


No comments:

Post a Comment