Wednesday 10 September 2014

BellySima Finds: Mulberry Hillfarms Enterprise


I met this Mulberry Lady at the BellySima food fair, a food tasting event held every weekend at the Glorietta activity center, an upscale mall in Makati for artisan, wholesome, organic and healthy food choices.

She is such an advocate of this wonderful berry, she enthusiastically telling me all about the wonders of this berry, but I cut her shortly and told her don't waste anymore time and saliva to tell me more about it, I know everything. LOL

Anyway, I am more concerned how the plant was raised and processed, I learned she has fresh twigs and leaves as tea, which I like, also other edible flowers such as Blue Tarnate as a health drink, and her Mulberry juice extract are made fresh as well. All the produce are raised in Antipolo, a mountainous province of Rizal.

I am a fan of Blue Tarnate flowers because it is colorful which is a good source of bioflavonoids, and it could be use to cook rice that gives it a natural color that makes it blue rice. It can also be eaten fresh in salads and as food garnishing.

Blue Tarnate flowers made into a health drink

Mulberry Fruit Juice is a powerful source of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and anti-oxidants with 70% more ORAC value (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity is a method of measuring antioxidant capacities in biological samples in vitro)compared to other berries.  Im just glad there are really good people producing it and making this available everywhere, I don't want to enumerate all the health benefits ( the lady in the picture will be very happy to tell you everything), but this is something I will recommend to help your body's well-being and heal itself.

Mulberry Hillsfarm products

BellySima will be a regular happening every Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11 A.M. to 8 P.M. at the Glorietta activity center.

For more info and how to order:

Beny O' Bannon 
Mulberry Hillsfarms Enterprise
Email: mulberryhillfarmsenterprise@yahoo.com.ph
Landline: 02 216 1092
Mobile: 0917 546 7264 / 0918 591 5370

No comments:

Post a Comment