Monday 28 January 2013

MIR and RYVI Papaya and Banana Soap

Ms. Laiden Pedrina, CEO of Mir and Ryvi Home of Organics : The Beauty of Natural Products.

I am a sucker for anything natural, organic, hand-made and well-formulated skin care products. I always read the labels and make sure to know the product well, from the source, processing to packaging, my hair and skin is sensitive to any harsh chemicals like perfume, soap base and other inorganic ingredients, that is why I learned to formulate my own soap, shampoo and even blend my own massage oils, but the elaborate process and time-demanding task is too much for me at times so I learned to find some good products to use as long as I know the manufacturer or producer and assured that the ingredients and formulation is according to my standards and reasonably priced too, I always blog about it and share my thoughts and experience.

Ms. Mel Dizon loves Mir and Ryvi

Speaking of soap base or key ingredients, Edgar Cayce, known as the "Sleeping Prophet" mentioned in his books and writings, the benefits of olive oil and coconut oil as the best moisturizing ingredients and to keep skin youthful, soft and supple, so in buying skin or hair care products I always preferred the olive oil or coconut oil based products, which this company did on their products.

Besides, I have a commitment to buy and use locally available products and to support  responsible and social entrepreneurship that is committed also giving a good products that is safe, natural as possible, protects the environment, that gives livelihood and cost-effective. I don't depend on too much  imported goods even if it is cheaper but full of toxic chemicals.  I am so happy there are lots of Filipino social entrepreneurs/producers of handcrafted skincare products like soap, one I had just encountered through Professor Melissa Grace Dizon-Dulalia, an ambassadress of Tourism, Wellness and Beauty and Ms. Laiden Pedrina, CEO of Mir and Ryvi Home of Organics: The Beauty of Natural Products.

The product I am talking about is a soap from "Mir and Ryvi" Banana and Papaya Soap, I know there are so many of that kind in the market but this one I can see their commitment to "People-Nature-Science", a commitment to bringing the best beauty care products that are naturally formulated and proven safe and effective, while contributing to the development of sustainable local livelihood, the best part is the advocacy.

The Youth Xchange Magazine detailing their advocacy

HANDMADE WITH LOVE:

Their soap is cold-processed and has therefore retained all necessary nutrients and vitamins for the skin. At Mir and Ryvi, they not only invest in their products but but also in the welfare of their employees. Invest on their college education to pursue their dreams, establish close, long-term relationships with organic farmers.  
Spot-lightening Banana Soap: organic banana+certified organic and clinically proven anti-aging actives.
*certified organic by ECOCERT**sourced from organic farm
Soap based are made of VCO, Olive oil, Acerola extract, Cupuacu butter, Banana, Vitamin E, Cinnamon and other essential oils.

Exclusively available at all branches of BEAUTY BAR and http://shop.beautybar.com.ph/
http://shop.beautybar.com.ph/bathandbody/bathandbody-soaps/p2840283.html

Photo Credits: Professor Melissa Grace Dizon of Miriam College, Leisure and Tourism Management Department, taken at Symbios Holistic and Wellness Sanctuary during a Health and Wellness Tour.

1 comment:

  1. This is really an awesome resource that you are contributing to your readers for free. I always love to visit the blogs that provide quality info for free. I appreciate it Thank you, thank you so much! You can visit this blog below too if you wish:
    -

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete