Wednesday 23 January 2013

Noble Life's Cleanse and Cryptomonadales

Noble Life's Cryptomonadales ( the mother of all Chlorella) 
 and Cleanse system ( photo by the the author)

I am always excited to try a new wellness finds, My friend  Jennifer L. Velasco ( an Iridologist, London-trained massage therapist and naturopathic practitioner) and Chris Munar ( Stylist and Designer) re-introduced me to a wonderful products which I am already familiar with, It is like a renewal of a love affair  with this wonderful supplement, that I admired. I want to call this product a "live food" and "life food" in a box because  the source is a nature's wonder. In choosing my food supplements I always want to make sure it is "alive", natural, plant based and not highly processed, and it is hard to find  a good supplements that have it all.

My belief system when it comes to maximizing the benefits and full potential of any supplements (treatment model) is to go on cleansing first but again it should be natural cleansing agents for me,  by cleansing, our digestive system can fully absorb the nutritional elements of any food and supplements. The nourishing part should have intact vitamins, minerals and enzymes. The beauty of this combination is that, I got what I wish for, a cleansing and nourishing regimen rolled into one. The good news the cleansing regimen is composed of both soluble and insoluble dietary fiber, the dual cleansing action, it cleans mechanically and biochemically.

Tripled action : Cleansing , Nourishing and Healing

As my blog's  tagline, "give your body what it needs to fight back and it can heal itself", it has all your body need to heal itself. It works to strengthen the immune system and as a food and nourishment for our "stem cells" for repair, rejuvenation and total well-being. Do I have to say more? Go and figure :-)...

How to take:

Before sleeping : Cleanse, 2/3 cup in room temperature water + 1 sachet of Cleanse. Then drink 1 glass lukewarm water. Suggest finished a box of cleanse before taking the Cryptomonadales.

Crypto: 10-15 tabs 30 minutes before meal.

Special thanks to Madam President  Ms. Lila Baylon Macapinlac, Ms. Judy Pascual (Blue Diamond Elite), Ms. Aizy Escobido (Assitant OIC-PH operations), for being so nice and introducing the products.
They have offices in HK, Macau, Singapore, Cambodia, Vietnam  Dubai and all over the country.

You may contact the following for product presentations (to know more about the products), orders, events and  meetings:


Chris Munar: 0920-2345940
Jennifer Velasco: 0929-533-6003


1 comment:

  1. This is really an awesome resource that you are contributing to your readers for free. I always love to visit the blogs that provide quality info for free. I appreciate it Thank you, thank you so much! You can visit this blog below too if you wish:
    -

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete