Tuesday 1 January 2013

Sweetness of Being Solitude

A temple visit in Bangkok, Thailand

100_5472This year to be different, I spend Christmas and New Year with myself , stay away from food and the holiday binge, social activities and do more cleansing, meditation, communing with nature and myself, re-examined my life and reflecting on my experiences, writing on my gratitude journal, blogging, being with myself is like being at the center, being with my creator and I am the happiest. Being Solitude can be Healthy and Happy, it is part of my emotional cleansing process.

100_6299This is the best Christmas gift and favor I can give myself so far, I am blessed as everyone else, I am cleansed, purified and healed of all excess baggage, I think wisely and ready to face the world and new year again with new hope and renewed spirit, drawing inspirations from God.

The year 2012 has many "highs and lows" , but God is good always providing and caring, "changing the pattern" as I call it and walk a different path, spring cleaning my house and emotions, re-arrange and organize things. I am grateful to find activities that I really love to do, meet interesting people and found a Life coach , spiritual advisers in so many people I've met along the way of this so-called life, wonderful fraternal brothers and sisters to cheer me up, for a family who are more caring, loving and blessed, dear and real friends to give me an honest to goodness advice and a lot of good people and kindred spirits who inspire me and bring out the best in me, trusted me and believed in me.

100_5532

In this time of the year also many speculations about "doomsday" or mayan predictions that people have culture of fear and of what will be next, but if ever there such a thing as doomsday, I have no worries, no fears because I believed I lived a full life, I have done good enough, I have what I want spiritually, God knows what is inside of me and what I have done for others and my sacred labor. I will let go and let God always and ready.
100_5352This year life lessons, to let go, let God, forgive and acceptance. Just as Saint Francis prayer "serenity to accept the things I can not change and the wisdom to know the difference." Last year is not much of financial gains, but I wasn't complaining , I have travelled a lot and enjoy my remaining youth, always thankful that I am alive and well. I learned so much about life than making a living. I know 2013 is a year of opportunity and manifestations, may the good Lord, shower me, my family and love ones, relatives, friends with more blessings of good health, good fortune, material and spiritual prosperity. Happy 2013!

100_5162
Meditating with Nature sounds

No comments:

Post a Comment