Sunday 29 July 2012

I love you so much.

Even on the most ridiculously stressful, tiring, frugal, overwhelming and busy days, I love what I do with irrevocable passion. Every time I pour an elixir I can't help but think in my mind "I love you so much. I love you so much." There is just something of a deep story, fragrant dance, and sacred lineage that pulses through me when I make potions from the plants I've gathered. Thank you Spirit for letting me be a medicine woman. I'm humbled and honored. I hope I serve you well.

Collecting Calendula at Goldthread Herb Farm

Genovese Basil

Black Cohosh

Butterfly Weed, Pleurisy Root

Wood betony, Stachys 

Lemon Balm, Melissa

Milk Thistle

Flowering Tulsi

Echinacea & Tulsi

Skullcap tincture

Clary Sage flowers

Clary Sage bract

Athena's Victory Treacle for the Lady's Slipper Ring Members

The Works

Beautiful Results

Herbal Skin Care Treasures


~~~~
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment